martes, octubre 09, 2007

Wonder

These past few days have been filled with a whirpool of emotions. But I am so glad, and so happy that it's finally over and all is right with the world again. I have just read Sarah's blog.. And she really did get me pondering the thought. And it is true, eventually.. Everyone does leave. Next thing you know, Kaka's gonna be out of the house then it'll just be the rents and I.

I was reading Sarah's post, and it read that her Lola passed away. May she rest in peace. And it also read that her mother didn't even cry that much, and she referred to her as the iron lady. And then it struck me. The only time I've seen my mother cry was eons ago. And I look up to her so much, she doesn't cry over the miniscule things like you usually would. She is so strong, SO strong. She's probably the most mentally strongest person I know.

I admire her for that. So much. I also have just realized that I don't thank her enough. She, who brought me into this world. She, who put her dreams on hold to raise my siblings and I. And I am for ever thankful for that. She, who would come to school whenever I would tell her that somebody bullied me. She, who would spend more money then she makes on me.. just so that I am the prettiest girl at the birthday party. She, who is the reason why I have this shirt on my back. She, who is the most beautiful person I know, inside and out. She, my role-model. She, my mother.

2 comentarios:

Rowena SD dijo...

omigosh, this is one beautiful post iza (:

LOVE, WEERA =D

AMANDA - dijo...

AAAWWWWWW. AW AWAWAWAAWAWAAWAW. HAHAHAhahaha :P