miércoles, octubre 10, 2007

Apologies on napkins

Raya, is literally just around the corner. And I can't wait. I'm so excited and hell yes. I've got the raya-fever. But I'm pretty bummed about the fact that my brother, the loudest and probably the most intelligent person I know. Won't be celebrating it with his family. He, unfortunately.. has to spend it in the Brunei Hall. Where all the bruneians get together and combine their miserability of not being able to celebrate raya with their families.

Sungkai-- BRB!

Back. On the bright side, my sister from another mother (literally) will be visiting us on the 11th, and if I am not mistaken that's tomorrow. I haven't seen her for.. 3-4 years? It's gonna be so weird seeing her again. Finally, she'll be able to understand and comprehend what I am saying now that I am not 10 anymore. And I think she's taking abang Anthony a long with her, they've been together for aeons and I swear, if he doesn't propose to Kakak soon, I might just do it for him.

Baby jeles.... kthanxbye.

No hay comentarios.: