martes, septiembre 18, 2007

Forgetful Lucy

Seven things that scare me

· Death of loved ones
· Armageddon
· No more crayons in the world
· God
· Losing my voice
· Disappointing dad

Seven things I like the most

· My family
· My Mr Deen
· Sushi; octupuses and all.
· A lazy sunday
· Kissing.
· My alternate universe; Mitch Albom's and Cecilia Ahern's.
· Kisses on the neck

Seven important things in my room

· Photos
· Charger
· Seasons 1-10 of friends
· Make up
· Laptop/Computer
· My box
· Toothbrush

Seven random facts about me

· I want to end world hunger.
· My tongue can reach my nose.
· My tongue can reach my elbow.
· I love it when I wake up in the morning with my nose all fuzzy and cold.
· Sneezing is my quintessential of a fun time.
· I procrastinate like there's no tomorrow.
· I starve myself when I'm depressed.

Seven things I plan to do before I die

· Vist paris.
· Learn to be fluent in spanish and french.
· See Oprah.
· Travel all over the world.
· Live in New York.
· Build schools in Nepal or Cambodia.
· End world hunger.

Seven things I can do

· Love
· Make a kickass chocolate cake
· Hibernate
· Make you smile
· Woo your mom.
· Be an absolute bitch
· Live with Nazura

Seven things I can't do

· Disappoint daddy
· Pick up after myself
· Not screw up
· The Salsa :(
· Walk in 4 inch heels
· Leave the tap running or the lights on when not necessary
· Camp in the forest

Seven things I say the most

· Hi baby
· You what?
· Ah fuck
· What the fuck?
· I love yew I love yew I love yew
· Bye auntie son.
· Oh sweet mother of God.

Seven celeb crushes

· Noah from the notebook
· Honestly, Adam Sandler
· Brad Pitt
· Johnny Deppppp
· CMM
· Matt Le Blanc
· Cole from charmed

No hay comentarios.: