martes, septiembre 18, 2007

Black poppy

1. Sleep with or without clothes on?
Most of the time with, but I have my nudist days.

2.Prefer black or blue pens?
Brack carer prease.

3.Dress up on Halloween?
No.

4.Like to travel?
Def.

5.Like someone?
No.

6.Does he/she know?
-

7. Sleep on your side?
On the stomach.

8. Think you're attractive?
I have my days.

9. Want to marry?
Yes, I do.

10. Who?
Mr Deen.

11. Are you a good student?
Haha again, I have my days.

12. Are you involved in sports?
Recently? No. Aaaaaaaaiyo I feel ze love handles building up.

14. Birthplace?
Over the moon.

15. Do u do drugs?
Tak.

16.Colored or black-and-white photo?
Black-and-white prease :)

17. Do long distance relationships work?
They work, only if you want them to work.

18. Do you believe in astrology?
Yes.

19.Do you believe in god?
Totary!

20. Do you believe in love at first sight?
More like lust at first sight.

21. Do you consider yourself the life of the party?
Well.... hahaha.

22. Do you drink?
Quit, last-christmas.

23. Do you have your own car?
No :(

24. Do you have a job?
I wish.

25. Do you make fun of people?
Yes ok, I do, so shoot me. What else are you supposed to do here? Praise every Joe and Jane wearing mismatched clothes?

26. Do you think dreams eventually come true?
Look at Martin Luther King.

27. Fave thing to do?
Lazy Sundays with my Mr Deen.

28. Fave breakfast food?
My eggs sunny skies up.

29. Fave Candy?
The yerrow one with sambui in it, oooooooooooooh.

30. Fave Vacation spot?
Paris please.

31. Favorite body part of the opposite sex?
I'm sorry, I have too many to name.

32. Favorite cartoon/comic?
Moncheechees!

33. Go to the movies or rent?
The movies.

34. Have you ever moved?
More than my fingers can count.

35. Have you ever stolen anything(from a store)??
When I was younger, I stole pencil lead from Hua Ho. Woo crinimar.

36. How's the weather right now?
Calm.

37. Hug or kiss?
Hugs. Kisses. Hugs. Kisses. I'm torn.

38. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My Booooooo.

39.Last time you showered?
Few hours ago.

40. Loud or soft music?
Somewhere in the middle.

41. McDonalds or Burger King?
Burger King.

42. More romantic; baths or showers?
Baths.

43. Night or day?
Both actually.

44. Number of Pillows?
4.

45. drums or guitar?
Instrument? Guitar? Player? Drummer :D

46. PE or MaTh?
Depends on what day it is.

47. Punk or Classic?
Classic.

48. Hangout or study?
Hmm... I dunno... What do you think?

49. yoghurt or milk?
Both!!!!

50. eggs or chocolate?
Ooooooooooooooooooooooh...

No hay comentarios.: