jueves, mayo 17, 2007

Honour and Labour, is our fucking motto and rule.

Hello blogger world, it's been awhile. And yes, I've actually missed blurting my feelings, my thoughts to a computer screen, to the internet explorer world, and oh my god do i highly believe that nobody actually reads this. And that maybe because I don't want anyone to read my shite neither do I want to start telling them about this shit of a blog. The only actual person that I think reads this, is Danial. Who just checks for any mentioning of names from the X-file, and Dana. She finds anything I write interesting. There could be a piece of tissue paper I doodled on and she'd be the first person in line to read what I wrote. Love that gay thing.

School has been sucha drag lately. And to make matters worst, exams are just next week. Eeeek. Just when you think this escapade is enough, the cultural group has decided to be up and running. After break today in school, I spent the whole time outside of class. Not like everybod else wasn't. But instead of being in the canteen being the loudest, most exasperating students we are, I was in the office with Ms Bheng. Discussing this, that, aaaaaaaand that. But I'm not complaining. I like the busyness. I really do. But the week before our mid-years? Aigosmigo, you gotta be kidding me. St. George. St. George, St. George, St. George. I used to love that school, with all my heart. I used to be the number one fan of school. But it's changed sooo much. What with the surroundings, the plants, the staffroom and the way they give out the knowledge. It's just nt fun anymore. I know, school isn't supposed to be about 'fun', but when did the school start hiring teachers as if they were just picked out from the pasar? Seriously. Any student from ANY class could teach better than some of the staff members. I know right, who am i to say? But hey, my blog, my thoughts, MY RULES :) na-na-na-na.

It's not like having bad teachers is already bad enough, our canteen! Susmaryosep. Can you say unhygenic? Cause I surely fucking can. Did the Ministry Of Health forgot to mention hairnets? Gloves? Cause it sure looks like they did. Fine, if you're not gonna wear hairnets, please make sure that none of your HAIR gets to the FOOD that the CHILDREN!!!! buy to avoid HUNGER!!!!!! AND, if you're not gonna wear gloves, please LAH. AT LEAST, keep your NAILS.. SHOOOOOORT!! or maybe even CLEAN? Ever considered that? Youse nasty. Nasty hair for nasty lady. Ugly nails for ugly lady. You know, I BET you, I'm the only student in the school who has a complaint almost everyweek. Ok, I'm making the school sound real bad, but look okay. It's not like it's that good anyway.

Anyway, I'm gonna watch desperate housewives, with a hug and kiss.. I'm out like this :) - I miss my Yaya.

OH! IF YOU CAN SING, DANCE, ACT, OR PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT.. PLEASE CONTACT ME :)TENGKS

No hay comentarios.: