jueves, marzo 22, 2007

MONDAY SHMONDAY.

- I just realised that is it actually not monday.
- I woke up in the morning again today. Just like yesterday. And the day after that, and the day after that. And the day after that.
- I've been going to the gym everyday straight now just cause everbody hates me being, geewow, FAT.
- The gymming is not helping one bit.
- My exams are next week and i have not studied for shit. Eeeeeeeeeek.
- My jis entrance exams are next week too.
- I went to the gym with Anisha this morning. And geewow, ate funbread right after.
- In approximately 2 hours, i will have to be at the lobby of terrace hotel (which i might add, i very shite).
- I will be spending 3 days there. With no internet. And god forbid i'd be stuck in a room with tch. Apiza. or/and dil.DO. ha-ha-ha-ha.
- I am now watching friends with baby bushuk and alai nishi. I just farted.
- I really don't know why i'm bulleting my today.

-

No hay comentarios.: