viernes, septiembre 05, 2008

Assalammualaikum, to the GENERAAAAL!

Hello fellow.. readers? Laugh-out-loud.

I've been bed-ridden for god knows how many days, I was annoyingly ill and had to miss a few days of school. Hence.. The tingling sensation in my head of a lidurl, how you say.. DUMBNESS. Wahey, it's puasa people. Is it just me, or has the year gone by like lightning on a horse? It seems just like last week I was celebrating New Years. And now, here I am.. On the 5th of September.

I'm in the midst of my mocks, and after this.. It'll be Raya and the actual exam. People reading of my year? I don't know if I'm alone in this, but I have cross the line of being excited for the holidays to arrive. I can't wait for nothingness. I can't wait to wake up everyday as if it's a Lazy Sunday.. ev-e-ry-day. I can't wait. I can't wait. Please jump for joy and get stuck with me.

Kthanxbye!

No hay comentarios.: