sábado, agosto 30, 2008

Carah!

*state 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself
*The people I tag are then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
*No tag back.

1. My tongue can reach my nose
2. I am walking proof that licking your elbow is not impossible. [ok lah just my right elbow]
3. I don't eat chicken-skin
4. I thought that there was a nigger-teletubby, sometimes still do
5. I don't say the word 'too' when it comes to I love yous
6. I've been told that I giggle in my sleep..?
7. I do not have a problem with the public display of kuriking my idung
8. I have to have the first of everything, but I refuse to take the last of anything
9. Sneezing is my favourite pass time
10. I nick-name ppl when I find their names hard to pronounce, remember or is just plain uggo
11. I like watching people play pool but I refuse to attempt to play it
12.
13.
14.
15.

.. Guess I'm not that weird afterall?

- I taaaaaaaag, Lau Ben-NYYYY, Elle Dewanti, Zubair Bakar, Nadia Halim, Fatin, Sarah Ward, April Petil, Christine my treasure, Romnel Warren and whoever else is bothered :o)

No hay comentarios.: