jueves, junio 19, 2008

Hey

It's been awhile since I last scribbled my feelings in words, in paper, and in web for that matter. It's been a serious while. No, I'm not going to say that I was too busy to write, I'm not going to blame it on school. Simply put? I just didn't have the umph to write. Why am I writing now? Because I have this sudden urge of needing to write.

Birds-eye; this month is taking the longest to past. Am I saying that because I am on holiday right now? Maybe. Am I saying that because I've gotten a tad bit lonelier? Maybe so. I'm at home, and all my relatives from the philippines are here. They're all nicely sat on the dinner table, and they look.. content. Put aside the fact that they've wrinkled with age and memories, but when they smile.. It looks so genuine.

I hear my lolo belting out on the magic sing now. He's most probably drunk, and he looks as if he's having the time of his life. I wish I was like that. I would most probably kill, to be satisfied with what's on my plate. But I always, always, push my luck.. and instead of having extra desert, I am sent to my room. You gets? Good.

My little cousin is humping my leg now, I think he wants my attention. Better go x

No hay comentarios.: