martes, marzo 18, 2008

Polka dotted cushions

Ok fine, put aside the blogger's block. Try leaning more agaisnt.. a lazy dog?

So, the assesments are finally over. Hallelujah. In the midst of twirling my hair and bumming on the bed, I mulled over the thought of going downstairs and karoeke-ing my day away. But the fact that I've been karoeke-ing my days away almost everyday.. .... enter laptop. So here I am, on the laptop. On blogger. With absolutely nothing to say. Hands down, I've got a million and one thoughts thumbling and tripping in my head, but I'm not quite sure if it would make sense to the public eye.

What is there to talk about? My maid is downstairs, probably appending to the food we already have in the fridge. My sister is in school. My mother is at work, same goes for dad. My boyfriend is at home. Doing god-knows-what. And I am.. here. Bored to death that karoeke-ing the day away doesn't sound so bad anymore.


No hay comentarios.: