viernes, marzo 28, 2008

Iza loves Danial

I rememer...
  • The first time I saw, during expressions' choir practise and you were still in your little eminem phase, just the cutest thing
  • After rehearsals, you wanted to trade your Fratinis Pizza with my phone number, didn't work
  • I remember actually sneakily stealing your number off Nabil's phone during one of the practices in the theatre, there were two Danial's, I went for the Danial Lawa
  • You messaged me first that very same night
  • You left for UK
  • You came back and stole my heart, well.. I stole you from.. nuf said
  • Our first date
  • When I saw you that Sunday
  • The first time we made pizza and hate it behind the flower shop
  • When we CSI-ed the day away
  • When Yudi first sang 'are you sleeping'
  • The epic movie
  • So much

No hay comentarios.: