viernes, febrero 15, 2008

Waking up to the scent of roses and lillies

Ah yes, it has definitely.. been awhile.

  • When I just lay back, and just let my mind wonder on its' own.. I still can't believe that it's 2008. So much has changed. So much.. It's scary. But in English Class the other day, Mr Eugene mentioned that change is the only permanent thing in life. Terrifying, but nontheless true. Sometimes, I just want to be back at Tungku beach with a box of tissues with Valentine, Nash and Dan looking at the stars with me.
  • Yesterday was Valentine's, and Danial got me a bouqet of roses and lillies, and for a valentine's-always, a box of patchi chocolates.. He's a keeper.
  • School's been hectic, but managable.. I have more than that to say, but a public blog isn't really where I want to spill my inner-guts to. But I'm managing, that's what matters right?
  • It was also two of sibling's birthday yesterday, one's in New York, and the other is in Leeds. And you know what? I can't wait to see them this summer. We're actually, and atypically, gonna be at the same place.. at the same time. Albeit it's not Brunei's roof.. we'll still be under a roof together. Beggers can't be choosers, eh?
  • Can you keep a secret? I miss Nazura. A lot.
  • Sometimes, I just want disappear for awhile. Be it just for a second, I don't give. 1 second would do me justice.
Get me out of this limbo..

*Happy belated to Azim, Randy and Yusri. Happy birthday Abg J and Kakak Anna, Fatin. And happy birthday ben! xxx

No hay comentarios.: