domingo, febrero 17, 2008

I did it

I don't know why or what I'm writing, but for some reason, I just feel the need to. I don't know what I'm going to write about or am writing about, all I know is that.. I need to write. It's always like that. When there's something bothering me up in the money-maker, famously known as "brain", I tend to just write it out as to walking it off. I'm in PE class now but it's raining outside so it's just.. class. Jacin's next to me, copying off Ahnaf's karangan. (As we all are at some point of the day), I can hear Ms Sheeba in the background, trying to keep the class down. And do they listen? No, they don't. They never do. Unless your name is Ms Shanti (porkchops a.k.a our principal), or Ms Chinn (a banging teach). I want so mnuch to leave this school, but I can't. God know's why. (No emoness intended). I grew up here. I literally did. From having o-o in my pants during kindergarten, from crying and screaming bloody murder if daddy was 1 minute late, to the girl that has to try to stay up in geography class. Hands down, the people here.. well some, are queer. But they're.. welcoming-queer. They'll hit you with the common stares, but after that they'd accept you. (unless your name is Ivan) I joke, I joke. My first time on stage was in primary 3. We were casting for Snow White and the seven dwarves, and I was supposed to be snow white (but you're black ha-ha funny).. until they saw Ms Jacinta Yau I-don't-love-Carey. But I was casted as the witch and my costume was if you ask me, off the hzzzaaaaay. Now, I hear Izzy bragging about his london days, whilst explaning what fags are to MJ and Jenica. Cute, cute.

Hey, it stopped raining.

No hay comentarios.: