martes, diciembre 25, 2007

My mama taught me better than that

This? Now this is for you.

I don't know why I let my guard down for you, when from the very begining I had strictly taught myself that there was no such thing for me. That it just happens to not work for me. But you, you decided to see if you could change my mind. And short-sightedly, I let you. And now.. now look at us? If I were to ask you to reiterate, would you think back.. and recap the laughter, the joy, the tears, the secrets? Yes, you would. Funny, cause if I were in your position, the only thing that I am able to mull over, are all all the lies. The lies that both you and I made, that we made subconsciously. Imprudently. How could I let myself succumb to being friends with someone who's so artificial, so ignorant, so heedless of everyone else around her, so.. self-consumed, so.. odious? What was I thinking? Maybe I wasn't. But people make mistakes right?

No hay comentarios.: