sábado, diciembre 22, 2007

Just once

- I miss waking up to messages from you
- I miss going about my day and hearing from you
- I miss having early morning breakfasts with you
- I miss having our wiggybreak
- I miss "but i didn't get to rub my belly like a bowl full of jelly"-ing with you
- I miss "i refuuuuuuuuse to cooperate with your bullshit"-ing with you
- I miss going on the phone when our o-o's refuse to work with us
- I miss having your scent stuck on to my shirt just after one hug
- I miss our secrethandshake
- I miss hearing your ringtone play on my phone
- I miss "faaaaaaaaaatty-bom-bom"
- I miss kantuting with you
- I miss your bed-smell
- I miss seeing your chin move
- I miss getting ready with you
- I miss our pizza-fridays
- I miss our movie-dates
- I miss our horror marathon
- I miss just having able to run to you after a shit day
- I miss our hollywood-kisses
- I miss just sitting and bitching with you
- I miss our couch-potato days
- I miss having tita emma's pasta
- I miss just non-stop rambling, and you would amazingly get me
- I miss watching E! with you
- I miss.. you. So much.

No hay comentarios.: