lunes, diciembre 03, 2007

doaku tuhan

Stripped off of all artificiality.

- I want my Abg Jaime, Abg Daniel, Kaka Anna and Auntie Sonia, to come back. And to have the whole family under the same roof.
- I want to wake up from Auntie Sonia's fits of sneezes.
- I want to spend a Family sunday, with the whole family.. for the first time.
- I want to consume food without having to worry about the consequence, or should I say flab.. I'd get from it.
- I want a book to read, be it copactic. I just want a book to read.
- I want to know what Lola and Lolo are doing right now.
- I want to see Uncle Dan a.k.a Papa.
- I want so badly to detach my morbid habit of having to please everyone.
- I want to spend christmas and new years with my boyfriend.
- I want Danial to not leave.
- I want so badly to dream a dream of my nini laki, whom I never got to meet.
- I want this year to end as fast as it can, I am so ready for 2008.
- I want a dog.
- I want to perform, and leave atleast one person in the audience in tears.
- I want to know how Teneesha and Stephanie are doing.
- I want to know how many people are thinking about me right now.
- I want to know how tomorrow is going to pan out.
- I want to know when did everyone start growing up.
- I want to never disappoint daddy.
- I want to be a lawyer
- I want to maybe even be a chef.
- I want to learn how to speak spanish. And french.
- I want to learn how to ride a horse and not scream bloody murder whilst on it.
- I want to go to a far away exotic country, and actually be happy to come back to Brunei.
- I want to marry Danial.
- I want to have 3 kids. A girl, a boy, and an adopted child. Don't ask why.
- I want to name my first born, Lailatul Amor.
- I want to meet Oprah Winfrey.
- I want to know what really happened that night. But for now, I'll just bite my tongue.
- I want to go to sleep now.

Goodnight Brunei, the sky is beautiful tonight.

No hay comentarios.: