viernes, noviembre 09, 2007

Introduction, Interlude

update/

So, I'm still stuck in Brunei, I still want to end world hunger, but seeing how I did in my science exam yesterday.. Not so big in being a scientist anymore. But hey, CSI is still pretty damn cool.

So much has changed, but I can't seem to bring myself to type them all down. Everything just makes more sense when they're in my head. To see it on paper, monitor screen, or to even hear myself speak of it outloud.. Is just too scary. Sometimes, I wish so hard to be able to be 6 again. Everything was so much easier then. I was so oblivious. I had nothing to hide, nothing to hide from, nothing to cry myself to sleep to (excluding the agonising toothaches I used to have)

I miss having abang around the house. Albeit he has always been a pain in the ass, but he was always the spirit of the family. I remember the dinners the whole family would have every night, and he would always have something blithe to tell us about. Be it about something he went through, or his friend's encountered it. I just miss him.

I miss Auntie Sonia, I miss Daddy, I miss Kaka Anna, I miss Abang Jaime, I miss Yaya, I miss AJ, I miss Alexis, I miss Jabba, I miss so many people.

Sigh.

No hay comentarios.: