lunes, octubre 22, 2007

Post-it goodbyes

So, my tita Sonia is leaving some time next week. For good. I can't believe she's actually gonna leave for good this time. We all had a personal maid, and Tita Sonia was mine. She came before I was born and she's been here eversince. She knows which plate I like eating off best, which part of the chicken I eat, what drink I want depending on what time of the day it is. I don't think I'll ever find another tita as good as her. Who, by the by, thinks betadine is the solution to everything. She seperates my clothes the way I like them, she puts out the pair of heels that would match my outfit right by the door. She wakes me up 5 minutes before my alarm does, which is actually much more convenient to my daily routine. She used to tie my hair the way I liked it when I was in primary school, but at times she would get it wrong and I would scream bloody murder.

I know saying, "everyone leaves" practically proves itself right.. I didn't think even my tita would be under that category.

No hay comentarios.: