viernes, septiembre 28, 2007

And yet again..

My brother left again yesterday. And I cried a lot, this time. He was here for a whole 2 months for his summer holiday. Out of the whole 2 months he was here, he got mad at me only once. He took my sister and I out almost every night and we would stay out til the break of dawn. Actually, it was more like playing text twist til the break of dawn. It was so sad to see him walk through those airport doors again. I was so used to having him around again.

Lai, mau nasi katok?

It was really nice to have him around, and this will be the 2nd raya we're spending again without him. I guess you really can't have your cake and eat it too. To have things go your way all the time, I mean come on where's the fun in that? I think I'm getting used to people leaving by now. And that was one of the things I made sure that I never wanted to happen.

No hay comentarios.: