martes, mayo 08, 2007

"Sudah simpan cream lai"?

For the past week, every single day of the week.. I have seen ze loml. And boy, am i loving it. Loml makes me happy. Like really happy. PINK INK: never play speed with loml. My Mr X seems to calm me down everytime something wires me up, be it by making me laugh at the most stupid things, or just with mr wiggles, or by playing a horror film on and both of us start acting like two 5 year olds who're very close to pissing their pants.

I love being around him, instead of the girl who tries-to-look-perfect-but-fails-with flying colors that i usually bring out, the reaaaaaaaally retarded fat girl who doesn't care where she picks her nose comes out. I love that girl, it's so fun being her. When Papa Croatian's out or busy, her grabs the lights and i grab the lighter. I love Mr X. And I'm Ms. Y. That's why we're SO meant to be. He-he-he. (Bear with me)

Anyway. Enough with ze Xs and Ys. We had an anti-drug talk today. Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku, please let me have my 2 boys and 1 girl before I get to taste that nasty cane.

Amocha.

1 comentario:

Halim. dijo...

pandai pun takut! i miss you lai.