martes, mayo 29, 2007

Happy looks good on you.

Dear log,

Exams are finally over and the party's here at the west-side. Danial's still in Bangkok. Ok so tell me, how am i supposed to make it through the summer without him, if I go crazy when it's just 4 days? Hlknalfnlanfglanvg.

Yaya and I had a 1on1 yesterday. It was really good, I missed her :( She mentioned that it sucked being the youngest in the group when she was my age. She pointed out to me that being the baby of the group, or the manja of the group isn't what its cut out to be. One by one, everybody will be leaving. When they're all in uni, college, work whatever. I'll probably still be in school. I'll be last one to go, and they'll not be there to send me off.

Sooner or later, everybody's gonna be spread out to the world. Set free to really, finally be able to make their on mistakes and actually learn from it. The thing with Brunei is, you can't really learn from your mistakes because you've always got your friends/parents/whatever telling you what to do and what not to do. But once you're finally out there, who's gonna clean after you? Who's look after you then? One mistake that everybody makes is that they don't really want to get out of Brunei.

They just want to get away from the drama. The drama in Brunei gets old real fast. And there's nothing to do here anymore, there's just gadong and.. empire?

You want to go. We want to go; where everybody knows our name.

Why am I in such a hurry to grow up?

No hay comentarios.: