miércoles, mayo 23, 2007

Beb Beb Beb Beb Beb Beb Beb Beb.

I have been extra-extra-bitchy nowadays. What with the exams going on, and to be the cherry on the fucking top, I have my period. So. The exam fever in good'old St.George's has spread. Instead of girls bitching and boys.. well being boys. We've now got students holding books in their hands with any chance they get. It's funny, when it's just laying on your shelf at home, just waiting to be read. You just leave it there, for the cobwebs to feed on. But when there's an exam right by the corner, the books are bestest friends in the world. Why can't we just be prepared? Why can't we prepare the right way? Ok, fine. Why can't I prepare for an exam or test or whatever the right way? Do I crave for the rush of studying, for the sleepless nights? Or does being a lazy slob than a prepared student sound more fun to me?

School has been a pain. I really still would like to know why it starts at such an ungodly hour? Lets say, if they agree (they being the adversaries of every student and teenage child that goes to school) to hmm i don't know just start school at 12pm? That way, both teachers and students can learn to compensate. They give us time to sleep, we return the knowledge they give us with good grades for our tests. Now doesn't that sound like fun?

I want to know when school became boring to me. I used to be the number one fan of school, even when I hadn't started school yet I was up-and-ready in Dana's old uniform just to send abang and kakak to school. I used to do my homework in the car on the home from school. School was my haven, but now.. it's kjngfsknfalmnglansg. I guess it just flows with the year, bite me 2007.

And as for you. I don't like you.

No hay comentarios.: