miércoles, marzo 07, 2007

monthsary.

when i'm old and gray, sitting in a rocking chair on my front porch, hearing nothing but the soft creak of wood against wood. i want more than anything to be able to turn to you, take your hand in mine and look into the face of the once i fell inlove with long ago. happy monthsary my one in a million..

i really am not a morning person. from the wee hours of 6-12, i am a sleep-deprived-psycho-bitch. ma comes opens the door to my room, knocks on it like a mad bull until we get so irritated that we end up getting up. but if that doesnt work, she'll turn the aircon off, draw the drapes, open the window, switches the radio on reaaaaaaaaally loud. (is it just me or does the word radio look misspelt? aah, its just me) OR. she just says, "ada msg. baca eh". that gets me and dana to jump off our beds. stupidlkaehgolwheygohy love you ma. annen theres the lecture otw to school. from JALAN MUARA to BANDAR FUCKING SERI BEGAWAN. ya allah ya tuhan ku.

its 250AM, and ive got schl tmrw. whoooooooooooooopdie-i'msoexcitedimgnapissmypants-doo. i'll mebe continue tmrw.

psssssssssssssssssss: iza's. pls don't still iza's work.

No hay comentarios.: