martes, octubre 24, 2006

brighter than sunshine.

its 724PM. i have not left the house yet. i'm in my baju kurong. my parents are out. my little cousin, daniel is bugging me. i don't kno where danial is :(

so. little daniel was looking through my shite and this happened:

daniel: so bad. u smoke. *holds up a packet of ml he found in the locker*
me: :| :| :| :| :| :| *THINKING WHAT THE FCKING FCK*, its not mine. its abangs.
daniel: abg smokes?
me: uh yes.


what the fuck kan yo. amai jua tu. hahahahahahahaha. so. tmrs ze open house, but fr some effed reason people came to the house today. we had no food prepared. no softdrinks. just soya bean. sounds like a happy raya to me (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

selamat hari raya, maaf zahir dan batin my darlings.

No hay comentarios.: