martes, agosto 26, 2008

Got bored

You own over 10 bottles of nail polish. [ Actually, no]
You own perfume that cost over $60. [ Yes ]
You had/have fake nails. [ No ]
You have more hair products than you can use. [ Don't like products, just the good'ol shampoo ]
You have enough clothes to cover an entire refugee camp. [ Mebe.... ]
You have enough pictures to create your own wallpaper. [ Sorta ]


Have you had a hair color that is not your natural color? Yes, eons ago.
Do you have blonde moment at least once a day? Hahah, I have my days.
Do you constantly keep your phone at your side? I have my days.
Do you dance around in your room when nobody else is home. All the time.
Do you refuse to go out in public without makeup. No.


Do you adore . .

Makeup? But acourse
Glitter? No
The colour pink? No
Shopping? Yes!
Jewelery? Yes!
Mirrors? I have my days.
Chick flicks? Yes!
Shoes? Yes!
Rainbows? I don't go crazy over them
Unicorns? Lol?
Disney movies? Just the classics
Candles? Yes
Flowers? Yes!
Stuffed animals? Just the ones I have
Purses? Yes!
Boots? Soso.
Starbucks? Soso.


I only say :

[x] Whatever.
[x] Oh my gosh/goodness/god.
[ ] Hun/honey.
[ ] That’s hot.
[ ] Dunzo.
[ ] Darling/dear.
[ ] Psh.
[ ] Cutie.
[ ] Hottie.
[ ] Totally
[ ] Fer sher.
[ ] Fabulous.
[ ] Hell yeah.
[x] Like.
[ ] Duh.


I only read :

[ ] Cosmopolitan/Cosmo Girl
[ ] Cleo
[ ] Marie Claire
[ ] Elle
[ ] Vogue
[ ] Dolly
[ ] Girlfriend
[ ] Seventeen
[ ] Teenage
[ ] Famous
[ ] New idea
[ ] NW
[ ] Madison
[ ] Who
[ ] PerezHilton.com
[ ] thesuperficial.com

Not a big magazine reader.


I've seen . .

[x] Legally Blonde
[ ] Elizabethtown
[x] Mean Girls
[ ] Now & Then
[x] The Notebook
[x] A Walk to Remember
[x] Sweet Home Alabama
[ ] Where the Heart is
[x] Just my luck
[x] John Tucker Must Die
[ ] Centerstage
[x] Bring it On
[x] How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
[x] Mona Lisa Smile


I am/have been addicted to . .

[ ] LOST
[ ] America’s Next Top Model
[ ] Project Runway
[x] Desperate Housewives
[ ] The Simple Life
[ ] Next Pussycat doll
[ ] 8th & Ocean
[x] Grey’s Anatomy
[x] The O.C.
[x] Laguna Beach/The Hills
[ ] Nip/Tuck
[ ] Gilmore Girls
[ ] Veronica Mars
[ ] One Tree Hill

No hay comentarios.: